Monday, July 20, 2009

It's all about the inspiration

Obviously I've been very neglectful. Both to my blog and my "stuff" (as Dylan calls it). So I've come up with a PLAN! I see all these cute blogs with things like "make a card monday" or "wordless wednesday" and I've decided I just need a little inspiration to make something everyday. (If I use it, it justifies buying it...right?) Feel free to play along and share!

Monday Muse- I'll find something to inspire me! This could be anything really, but I'll try to stick to one of the following: A card I want to copy (CASE) or some object/picture that I think looks really cool and I could totally see on a card.

Technique Tuesday- There are so many COOL things to do to spice up a card! So I'll either try a new technique or use an old favorite.

Workshop Wednesday- Either something I made at a workshop, or a demonstrable item (a.k.a. quick and easy).

Thursday Thank You- A girl can never have enough thank you cards!!! But where to start? I'll choose a color combo or layout for inspiration.

Friday Favorite- If "what's your favorite..." was a multiple choice question I would answer D. All of the above. I'll use my current favorite stamp set, designer paper, color, tool, etc. for inspiration.

Scraptastic Saturday- I have an aversion to Scrapbooking (and pink and ribbons and bows) that I need to get over! Here's my excuse to do something about it.


and last but not least (well actually it is...)

Sunday Simplicity- sometimes less is more. Either a clean and simple card or a time-saving tip.

And there you have it! My plan for embracing (and sharing) my crafty side.

1 comment:

Julie Cluff said...

Very fun! I look forward to playing along...